Get on My Horse Get on My Horse

Awesome I missed seeing Weebl songs/animations

And this one is really fluid. Great addition to the collection.

Sketchbook Story Sketchbook Story

my gawd!

it's like ed atlin came back from the dead!

good stuff

Radiohead - Creep Radiohead - Creep

perfect

i work in an office and this pretty much nailed the feel. Awesome art, style and animation. I really can't imagine this being any better.

Never enjoyed this version of Creep as much as the original (uncensored) one until now. Your animation really brought out the emotion of the song. Good job!

The Air We Breathe The Air We Breathe

brilliant

I really enjoyed that. thank you!

i also read the review by Hotsumota and found that to be one of the most hilarious things written. To have a problem with acknowledging the way our planet is being destroyed because it will mean us having to change our comfortable lives, is simply laughable.

I didnt't take this video as a political statement, and enjoyed it purely from an artistic standpoint. Keep up the good work.

FoXcatO responds:

I'm glad you enjoyed it.

You Make Me You Make Me

Sweet and very well done. Full of style!

Fantastic animation

The guitar solo was simply phenominal.

I am very happy for you to be happy and so creative at once

Apples and Tangerines Apples and Tangerines

fantastic visuals

don't mind the unenlightened.

A difference of opinion is acceptable, but to fail to recognize the effort and beauty in a piece just because there arent any boobies or blood spaterring all over the place is not a justified reason to say "try harder". Music doesn't require poor out of key screaming to be good either. Expand your minds a little and enjoy the possibility that life has more to offer then just high-school-emo-hatetheworld-s tyle crap.

Batman Dreams Batman Dreams

Ed Atlin is the shit

he is the most hilarious person in the world

checkout his space tree site and watch episodes 1-49 to laugh your ass off.

Jackie in Double Dragon!! Jackie in Double Dragon!!

Top Gear Sprites!

Kick ass. that was a pretty hilarious use of many vid sprites

Animator vs. Animation Animator vs. Animation

Atlast the stickmen revolt!

Maybe now there wont be so many horrible stick movies ^.-

awesome concept. What seemed to be another "same old" rapidly morphed into a craetive and interactive interpretation of animator vs animated. Really cool! I did an animation of a similar concept but I really liked your ideas!

Mario's Silent Movie Mario's Silent Movie

That was really good

I really enjoyed that. Although predictable because we've all played a Mario Bros game, you delievered everything with great execution and style!

Good Job